Matthew 20:28 “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.”
Acts 10:38 “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doinggood, andhealing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.”
Romans 2:4 “…The goodness of Godleadeth thee to repentance.”
Mark 16:15 “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel (Good News)…”
K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Sweetheart – 3 Simple Ways (to tap into your supernatural ability to serve)
- Make Time for God
- Luke 10:41 (NIV) “Martha, Martha, the Lord answered, you are worried and upsetabout many things(42)butonly onething is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
- 39 – Mary sat at Jesus’ feet and heard His Word.
- Phil. 3:13“Brothers, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, (14)I presstoward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
- Press towards the prize – Christ Jesus!
- P.U.S.H. – Pray Until Something Happens
- Love God& Love People
- 22:36 (NIV)“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?(37) Jesus replied, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. (38)This is the first and greatest commandment. (39) And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. (40)All the Lawand the Prophets hang on these twocommandments.”
- Luke 10:25“Who is my neighbor?”Story of Good Samaritan
- Somebody GOD puts in my path: a Test
- Somebody I can show God’s love to.
- Somebody I can connect to God: Prayer
- Anyone with a NEED that I can MEET
- John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
- John 13:35 “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love oneto another.”
- I Peter 4:8 (NIV) “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
- Learn Service
- James 2:14“What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?(15) Suppose a brother or a sister is with-out clothes and daily food. (16) If one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
(17) In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.”
- Matthew 25:31“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. (32) All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the peopleone from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.”
- I was hungry… I was thirsty… I was a stranger… I was naked… I was sick… I was in prison…
- 25:40“Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
- IMPARTATION – Mark 16:18“They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
- Become a Lightening Rod for Heaven!