Our Community Blessing Day Outreach yesterday brought 105 people to salvation (God Encounter)
- Encounter (Def.) 1. To experience unexpectedly 2. To meet face-to-face 3. To contend with opposition
God Encounter – What is it?
- A Healing or Deliverance
- A Word from God
- A Dream or Vision
- A Miracle
How to have a God Encounter – Keys to the Kingdom
1. Pursue God
- Hebrews 11:6 “But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.”
- James 4:8 “Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
2. Be Transformed
- Romans 12:2 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- Read the Word, Hear the Word preached, Do the Word
3. Accept the Call
- John 15:16 “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
- God Encounter brings transformation which in turn makes us willing to accept the call of God.
Isaiah 6:1-8 “I saw the Lord!” – Isaiah’s God Encounter
- Woe is me! For I am undone! – Encounter brings conviction and repentance
- Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away and thy sin purged – God’s redemption
- Go! Whom shall I send? Who will go for us? – God’s re-commission, Our Mission, Assignment
Take a Leap of Faith
- Believe for more God Encounter in your life. HAVE one so you can BE one!
- Ephesians 3:20 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.”