The Family Church Logo – “Growing LIFE together”
- DISCOVER – RELATE – INSPIRE – PROVE (Growth Process of our Faith)
- D.R.I.P. Technology (def.) – The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
- Drip Irrigation – Drip-by-drip (innovative, strategic, systematic)
- The canvas of your Life – Spiritually plain until DISCOVERY is made.
DISCOVER your Life in Jesus Christ (Salvation)
- Discover (def.) – To find (something or someone) unexpectedly or in the course of a search.
- Prodigal son, Saul on Road to Damascus, Moses at burning bush, Jonah in fish, Woman at the Well
- Luke 19:10 “The Son of man came to seek and to save the lost.” (Jesus to Zacchaeus)
- II Corinthians 3:18 “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
3 Ways to Discovery – Divine Suddenly’s from God
- John 8:32 “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.”
- Luke 15:17 (Lost Son) “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death!”
- Job 33:15 “In a dream, in a vision of the night… (16) Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction.”
- Acts 10 – Cornelius’s conversion – he had a vision to call for Peter.
- Acts 9 – Saul’s conversion – “Suddenly, a light from heaven.”
- I Corinthians 2:4 “My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power.”
- Acts 16 – Philippian jailer’s conversion – “What must I do to be saved?”
- Luke 5:8 – Peter’s conversion – “Lord, I am a sinful man!”
John 4:4 – Jesus with the Woman at the Well
- John 4:10 “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
- John 4:34 “My food, said Jesus, is to do the will of Him who sent me and to finish His work.”
DRIP Technology (Spirit)
- John 3:3 “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. (5) No one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. (6) Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.”