Your faith is a RELATIONSHIP, not a religion. Jesus came to make us FAMILY, sons, heirs.
Drip Technology – 4 words that reflect the culture of our church and growth process of our Faith
- DISCOVER – RELATE – INSPIRE – PROVE
- Technology (def.) – The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
- Drip Irrigation – Invented in Israel, innovative, strategic, surgical (I.V. drip for medicine), systematic
RELATE – your Life to God’s Family (Connection) – one drip at a time
- Hebrews 10:24 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds. (25) Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Acts 2:42-47 (The New Testament Church) – Growing Life Together
- “All the believers were together” “Every day they continued to meet together.” “They broke bread in their homes, ate together.” “Continuing daily with one accord…” “In the temple and house to house”
3 Things Relationship Brings:
SYNERGISM – A condition where the total effect is greater than the sum of the individual parts.
- Matthew 18:20 “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
- Gr: sunago – to come together, union with, by association, companionship, process.
- Two or three + Christ = Synergism
- Daniel 3:12 – Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego – Would not bow to worship a false god
- They stood together, answered together, thrown into the fire, together
- Ecclesiastes 4:9 “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: (10) If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! (12) Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
TEAMWORK – Together Everyone Achieves More
- Team: A group organized to work together for a common goal.
- Romans 12:4 “For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: (5) So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us…”
- Galatians 6:10 “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”
- I Corinthians 12:27 “Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
- Psalm 133:1 “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! (3) For there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.”
- Matthew 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”