We love our seniors and appreciate their contribution to our church family! We seek to meet the spiritual, physical and social needs of our retired and senior adults through fellowship, encouragement, compassion and outreach.
All are welcome to attend and become part of our ministry but specifically for those who are 55 years of age and older.
- Pot Blessing Dinners — Pastors Jim & Lenore Pace, Clarence & Arlene Weaver
- January through April, 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month at 6 PM for a covered dish dinner and programs of interest to the seniors.
- Day trips and activities, generally once a month
- Senior Life Group — Gerald Derstine: Sundays, 6 PM (thru May 1st)
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies — 9 AM
- Men: Joe Houston
- Women: Gloria Smith
- Senior Encouragers — Jan & John McGrede
- Make phone calls and home visits
- Visit local assisted living facilities to offer support and encouragement to residents
- Visit those in hospitals, contact family and friends when necessary
- Offer transportation for grocery shopping or medical appointments