Neutralize Stress with Perfect Peace
- Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
- Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
Four Principles: 1) Identification, 2) Organization, 3) Meditation, 4) Transformation
2. Organization: Know what you are trying to do
Stress results from…
- Not able to define the problem
- Having no deadline
- Having no plan
- Having no schedule
- Making no progress
Habakkuk 2:2 “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
- Having clear goals greatly simplifies life.
- The tyranny of the urgent!
- Preparation prevents pressure but procrastination produces it.
- You either live by priorities or you live by
- Any movement towards order brings pleasure (also attracts miracles from God)
Woman with an Issue of Blood
- Mark 5:27 “When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, (28) because she thought, If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.”
- Make a plan, set priorities, do something
Man born Blind
- John 9:6 “Jesus spat on the ground, made mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. (7) Go, he told him, wash in the Pool of Siloam. So, the man went and washed, and came home seeing.”
- Jesus gave him something to do.
- Activate your Faith with an instruction
The Tithe (1/10)
- Malachi 3:10 “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the LORD Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”
- Your Church is the storehouse
- Supernatural Promise: v.11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes…”
- I Corinthians 11:24 “And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. (25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.”